Expansión newspaper talks about Nub3d
"NUB3D Training Sessions": First Edition
CONTROL 2009: Nub3d participation
Nub3d took part into EUROMOLD, the 16th edition
Nub3d attended the 16th edition of EUROMOLD, the molds and dies international fair.
This year, Nub3d showed the new 4th generation of its 3D scanner SIDIO. The same quality and performances obtained with the latest generations remains in this model which definitely improves the ease of use and the portability of the system. The modernized design allows a smoothly working areas configuration thanks to the expandable capacity of the sensor that through this can be adapted to the selected area. With this new system, Nub3d applies once again its strategy of facilitating the users'work while providing high quality solutions.
The new specifications of this scanner are:
- Higher digitizing speeds.
- Expandable sensor head to handle larger working areas.
- A more compact System. Only one case it's needed to hold all the material.
- New exposition system that allows digitizing without the need of spray.
All these while keeping the already proven previous assets such as:
- MML compatibility without the need to use targets on the piece to be digitized.
- Four working areas, easily exchangeable without the need of expensive accessories
- Totally automatic equipment calibration
- VDI 2634 Certification